Saturday, February 18, 2006

DAMN, IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK

Don't even get me started. I'm just going to post my fave album covers ala Ann at STUPID AND CONTAGIOUS. Here's what I have, succinctly coz I'm fried, no particular order.

THE CLASH LONDON CALLING
Kicks ass.











STEVEIE RAY VAUGHN & DOUBLE TROUBLE THE REAL DEAL
Awesome.











BUTTHOLE SURFERS LOCUST ABORTION TECHNICIAN
Best. Title. Ever. And I HATE clowns.











OTEP HOUSE OF SECRETS
Excellent cover art, and the chick in the band is fully whacked.











EDGAR WINTER
BEST OF
I love me some freaky looking albino dudes that rock it hard and can play like their lives depend on it.

THE POGUES RUM, SODOMY & THE LASH
Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.











JERRY CANTRELL DEGRADATION TRIP
Freaky deaky, dude.











PRODIGY ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED
Goocher.

DREAD ZEPPELIN UN-LED-ED
Full Meal Deal here. What's better than a reggae Zeppelin cover band with an Elvis impersonator for a lead singer? Nothing.












And perhaps the best album cover in the world:
THE WHO WHO'S NEXT
Perfect.


Thank you, Ann. I hate you/love you for making me think. And I left H.I.M. off the list because, well, we both know it's just too easy.

1 comment:

RockitQueen said...

Great choices! Love "London Calling" and the Jerry Cantrell cover. And The Who is a total classic!