Friday, February 03, 2006


RANDOM FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTES

1) Mac: Oh, c'mon, we're like the sons you never had.
Captain O'Hagan: If you were my son, Mac, I would've smothered you by now.
Mac: Smothered me in gravy you big dirty man.

2) Owen Cheese: You clowns are on dope!
Binky the Clown: You didn't see nothing old man. We're just five happy party clowns, sitting down to a plate of beef. White- powdery- beef.

3)Harold: Neil, you wouldn't happen to know how to get on the highway from here, would you?
Neil Patrick Harris: Dude, I don't even know where the fuck I am right now. I was at this party earlier tonight and some guy hooked me up with this incredible "X" - next thing I know I'm being thrown out of a moving car. I've been trippin' balls ever since.
Kumar: That's crazy, dude. We've been having a pretty crazy, night, too. We've just been driving around looking for White Castle but we keep getting sidetracked.
Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, dude, you fascinate me. Forget White Castle, let's go get some pussy!
Harold: Huh?
Neil Patrick Harris: It's a fucking sausage fest in here, bros. Let's get some poontang, THEN we'll go to White Castle.
Kumar: No, Neil, you don't understand. We've been craving these burgers all night.
Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. Furburgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers.

4) Lili Von Shtupp: Would you like another schnitzengruben?
Bart: No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
Lili Von Shtupp: Well how about a little...
[whispers in his ear]
Bart: [shocked] Baby. I'm not from Havana.

5) Beth: Well guys, we've made it to the end of the summer in one piece, except for a few campers who are lepers.

And the most brilliant dialogue EVER written:
6) Nell: Chicka, chicka, chickabee. / T'ee an me an t'ee an me. / Ressa, ressa, ressa me, / Chicka, chicka, chickabee.

Beauty-ous.

1 comment:

RockitQueen said...

"Harold & Kumar" and "Nell" on the same list? Truly brill!

Here are a few of my favorite funny movie quotes:

"I don't think the problem was that the band was off. I think that the problem might have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on stage in danger of being crushed by a dwarf."

Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Benjamin: You got me.

"Special people equals retarded. Your club is for retards."

"I loathe the bus."

James: "I feel like you guys are making important band decisions without me."
Kirk: "That's how I've felt for the last 15 years."

"This isn't an American Teen Princess Pageant...this is Nazi Germany!"

"You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!"